Patric Young | Syracusefan.com

Patric Young

Fab has already played his entire NBA career before Patric Young Graduated.
This should't have made me laugh as much as it did. On a side note if both KU and UK lose again tonight I will be absolutely giddy. I would love to here the talking heads try and justify both having three loses heading into conference play.

This should't have made me laugh as much as it did. On a side note if both KU and UK lose again tonight I will be absolutely giddy. I would love to here the talking heads try and justify both having three loses heading into conference play.

And why they are still ranked in the top 20 :eek:

"theyll be fine"

"you wont wanna play them in march"

rinse, repeat

Wow the line was three and kansas hit a three just after the buzzer that would have washed it

Feels like he has been in college for 6 years

Wilbekin and devo could be brothers

Ha! They do look and act alike. Young is SLOWLY getting better and better. I think he might get drafted.

Ha! They do look and act alike. Young is SLOWLY getting better and better. I think he might get drafted.
No way Young gets drafted. Useless on offense and not big enough to play the 5 or quick enough to play the 4. Yeah he's huge and strong but not that sthletic. Watch him run he looks like he has pulled hamstrings constantly.

No way Young gets drafted. Useless on offense and not big enough to play the 5 or quick enough to play the 4. Yeah he's huge and strong but not that sthletic. Watch him run he looks like he has pulled hamstrings constantly.

I said might. Look, I don't think he's DeMarcus Cousins but he's not a stiff either. He had a nice lefty jump hook over Embiid I saw.

Wasn't he projected as a lottery pick before his freshman year?
Yeah but those people must not have seen him play. 6'8 guys are a dime a dozen and he has no skill

Feels like he has been in college for 6 years

Wilbekin and devo could be brothers
Same with Hancock and Aaron Craft. I'm shocked Siva isn't still playing seemed like he was at Louisville forever.

Young has always been decent to good but when Dickie V is saying you may be drafted in the NFL you aren't going to the NBA.
Used to say that about Troutman, he made neither.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom