Patrick Young Florida | Syracusefan.com

Patrick Young Florida

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
For some odd reason I like this kid. He is what collage basketball is all about. Most likely won't play in the NBA. But is a really good collage basketball player. He was slow to develop at the collage level. He was a McDolands all American and in the old system would of been drafted out of high school. He stuck around and will Graduate! Hard not to cheer for him! Yes and Fab Melo dominated his when they were freshmen.
image.jpg

JarHeadJim said:
For some odd reason I like this kid. He is what collage basketball is all about. Most likely won't play in the NBA. But is a really good collage basketball player. He was slow to develop at the collage level. He was a McDolands all American and in the old system would of been drafted out of high school. He stuck around and will Graduate! Hard not to cheer for him! Yes and Fab Melo dominated his when they were freshmen.

Im a huge patric young fan

I don't know if anybody else recalls this, but Patric and Fab played against each other in high school. When Fab got all the press clippings and high ratings, Patric came out and basically called Fab out and said he was overrated and wouldn't amount to anything. At the time, I thought it was just sour grapes. Wish it had been.

Dude is also yoked

It's crazy. I've lifted since middle school, off and on in high school and college. Hammered weights 4 times a week with a good diet the last five years and I'm still not that defined. Maybe time to up my sprints?

Very cool. I'm really hoping to see a UK-Florida rematch. Would be the appropriate title with the pre-season favorite vs the best team in college basketball this year.

I don't know if anybody else recalls this, but Patric and Fab played against each other in high school. When Fab got all the press clippings and high ratings, Patric came out and basically called Fab out and said he was overrated and wouldn't amount to anything. At the time, I thought it was just sour grapes. Wish it had been.

He called Fab soft; it got some play before our game against them early in their sophomore year.

Fab ate his lunch that night. Unfortunately for Fab, Young's had the better two years since then.

He called Fab soft; it got some play before our game against them early in their sophomore year.

Fab ate his lunch that night. Unfortunately for Fab, Young's had the better two years since then.
Fab is the better basketball player, mentally though it clearly isn't close.

Im a huge patric young fan

So is JoeCollege. He has a poster of him on his wall...just for the sweaty rippling biceps, I think. He says it's for the mrs, but you never know with Joe. Incidentally, that was his campaign slogan for student senate president. I was shocked he didn't win.