Paul Biancardi: Scout Inc on 'Cuse Recruits | Syracusefan.com

Paul Biancardi: Scout Inc on 'Cuse Recruits

arbitragegls

All Conference
now wouldn't that all be a shocker...so much for all the worry...Right?

This is from Paul in his ESPN conversation...(not At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.)...in answering questions he replied to peopole this way...
I got the latest on Syracuse. They will be in Jerami Grant's home tonight and they expect a campus visit from him next week. They also have a home visit and campus visit set up with DaJuan Coleman. And keep your eye on Tyler Cavanaugh. Competition for Grant is Rutgers and ND.

, why don't you think you're gettign Coleman? I think they are the favorite to land him. He has a tremendous relationship with associate head coach Mike Hopkins since the sixth grade.

i'm confused as hell at this.. who the hell said what?

i'm confused as hell at this.. who the hell said what?

all the responses are from Paul, head basketball guy for Scout Inc...ESPN. I gave an overview on top...Paul was responding to questions from basketball fans

all the responses are from Paul, head basketball guy for Scout Inc...ESPN. I gave an overview on top...Paul was responding to questions from basketball fans
super, I hope hes right.

feeling good about Grant and would be surprised if Coleman doesn't ultimately wear Orange; we've been involved with Dajuan since he was young. Mike Hopkins wins most of these type of recruiting battles. He recruits like he played.

feeling good about Grant and would be surprised if Coleman doesn't ultimately wear Orange; we've been involved with Dajuan since he was young. Mike Hopkins wins most of these type of recruiting battles. He recruits like he played.

Boy, i hope recruit's living room floors are clean