Paul George or Kawhi Leonard? | Syracusefan.com

Paul George or Kawhi Leonard?

moqui

generational talent
George's "old fashioned" numbers are much better, but the two are roughly equivalent on advanced metrics. Leonard turns 22 next week; George turned 23 last month.

Who'd you rather have going forward?

George's "old fashioned" numbers are much better, but the two are roughly equivalent on advanced metrics. Leonard turns 22 next week; George turned 23 last month.

Who'd you rather have going forward?

I don't think either can win you a title being the number one guy. However, if I'm starting a team and these are my only two choices, I'm probably going with George.

But if you need someone to fit in as a second/third option on a team with a superstar, I would go with Kawhi.

That is a cop out answer, but it really depends on what you need them for.

This is a great question, and I think they are about as even as two up and coming young players can be.

Before the playoffs I would have said George in a heartbeat, but to me the story of the playoffs was the very high level of basketball Leonard played in the finals.

There was a lot of talk about the seven hall of famers going head to head, but Leonard was better than six of them, and by a pretty wide margin I'd say.

Both George and Leonard are young and have a lot of room to improve. I think they will both be perennial all stars. Gun to my head I will choose Leonard. I think he is just hitting his stride and has just a little more upside, with George being better right now. Right now Leonard is paying his dues, but as Duncan and Parker age, he will be the featured player in the Spurs offense as George is for the Pacers now.

I'm going with George, I see him right now as more of a #1 option

Both will be all stars on a consistent basis very soon, IMO.

George has higher upside and more of the mentality to be dominant, Leonard seems very low key/ sleepy eyed. I love watching both play the game.

George has more offensive skills, and probably a higher ceiling because of that.

Leonard has a better motor.

I think both will ultimately prove to be great supporting players...2nd best players on teams with a chance to win. Not sure either has it to be the main guy...Leonard doesn't have the offensive skills, George doesn't have the mentality.

Both will be all stars on a consistent basis very soon, IMO.

George has higher upside and more of the mentality to be dominant, Leonard seems very low key/ sleepy eyed. I love watching both play the game.

??? Leonard looks sleepy, but George is the one who plays sleepy(sometimes). Leonard is all over the place and makes an impact. George can drift.

??? Leonard looks sleepy, but George is the one who plays sleepy(sometimes). Leonard is all over the place and makes an impact. George can drift.

Leonard doesn't show much emotion. That is what I meant.