Class of 2022 - Paul Lamonaca (NY: Scarsdale) FOGO | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Paul Lamonaca (NY: Scarsdale) FOGO

Powellfan

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Looks like SU has brought another fogo in as a walk-on. I believe this tweet is referencing Paul Lamonaca from Scarsdale High School. According to his recruiting profile he's a little small at 5'7. Curious if he ends up making the team. SU only has three other face-off guys on the roster in Richiusa, Gibbs and Fine.

Looks like SU has brought another fogo in as a walk-on. I believe this tweet is referencing Paul Lamonaca from Scarsdale High School. According to his recruiting profile he's a little small at 5'7. Curious if he ends up making the team. SU only has three other face-off guys on the roster in Richiusa, Gibbs and Fine.

Not much to go on besides a few highlights but with only 3 FOGO's on the roster bringing someone else in, even a walk on is a no brainer. Don't know what his numbers last year were and there's only a few highlights but he did appear comfortable with the ball and seemed to have a more "stand up" stype style. Again this is probably nothing more then a depth move and as you noted I don't even know if he's a lock to make the team but I like adding any potential FOGO at this point.

Just found this tweet? Paul Lamonaca — 2021 FOGO from Scarsdale with an 81.2% FO and helped Scarsdale win their first section 1 title last year by winning 12-14 FO’s. His insta says he goes to ‘Cuse so idk.

There is a picture of him in the first post taking face offs with the team. I highly doubt we shut the door on any faceoff depth at this point. That roster probably isn't gospel.
Certainly doesn’t seem to be, especially if Ferris is on the roster but isn’t actually playing. So odd that a university renowned for its communications school sucks so bad at communicating.

He actually looks pretty good but like someone said u don't know the level of comp. Also some kids don't get the exposure or recognition due to level of comp yet are talented enough to play with higher level of comp. Never know he could be steal and be solid. At least he's someone else to compete and may the best man win.

So odd that a university renowned for its communications school sucks so bad at communicating.
A classic syracusefan.com line if ever there was one. Not saying I disagree.

Certainly doesn’t seem to be, especially if Ferris is on the roster but isn’t actually playing. So odd that a university renowned for its communications school sucks so bad at communicating.
Could also mean they messed up not putting Richuisa on the roster and he is there or coming in January still. Hope so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom