Payment/Donation Options for Orangeyes Open Set for July 22nd at 10 AM | Syracusefan.com

Payment/Donation Options for Orangeyes Open Set for July 22nd at 10 AM

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Usual deal.

The tournament will be played at Foxfire in Baldwinsville. Captain and crew format, 4 person teams. If you don't have a team, we will assign you to one.

Cost for golf and dinner is $90. This includes golf, a cart, lunch at the turn (your choice of a hot dog or hamburger and a beer or a soda) and a lovely dinner afterwards that will feature a guest speaker or two, some great items up for silent auction bids, etc. There will be a 50-50 raffle, skins and prizes for winning the team competition, closest to the pin and longest drive.

If golf is not your thing but you want to support the cause, like funny stories about Dan, like to talk SU sports and like food, you can do the dinner only option for $30. What a bargain!

All proceeds go to the Rochester/Central Chapter of the Crohns & Colitis Foundation.

If paying using a check, please send it to

Brian Johnson
304 Cherry Road
Syracuse, NY 13219

Or send your payment electronically using Paypal to (Pay Stephanie M Johnson using PayPal.Me)

Or send your payment electronically via Venmo to @Stephanie-Johnson-251.

Regardless of how you pay, please include a note with the payment indicating who the payment is for (i.e. this is for OrangeTown, DCCuse, TexanMark and JeremyCuse).

If you use Paypal or Venmo, please be sure to use the 'send money to friends and family' option, or Paypal skims money off the top and makes the tournament directors sad.

This tournament is a great place to support a worthy charity, talk SU sports, enjoy a beautiful CNY day and honor the memory of a board legend.

Please commence payments ASAP. Let's get ready to rumble!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have considered going to the dinner since it started, (as I haven't played golf in years), but haven't pulled the trigger. This year I think I'm finally going to do it. Let me know what the cost would be for that whenever you get the chance, Tom.

I have considered going to the dinner since it started, (as I haven't played golf in years), but haven't pulled the trigger. This year I think I'm finally going to do it. Let me know what the cost would be for that whenever you get the chance, Tom.
Dinner only is $30. Hope to see you there!

Dinner only is $30. Hope to see you there!

Bad news as that is the weekend of my league's mid-year outing so I will be unable to attend, contrary to what I previously said. Hope the turnout is great and Dan will be in my thoughts.

And I want to personally thank you all for donating to CCF. My son is struggling, and we will find out in a couple of weeks if he will need surgery #2 and possibly a colostomy. So your donations help all of us who have someone who suffers from this awful and debilitating disease. This is how Dan and I connected through this board, by talking about Crohn's. I am still sorry I never got to meet him in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom