Peach Jam? | Syracusefan.com

Peach Jam?

I thought Jackson's team wasn't playing in the Peach Jam this year.

JB needs to work this hard. Gmac is no match for Hurley. Hop would be closing. Limbo, age, and Gmac not being anywhere close to Hop when it comes to recruiting results in losing kids we should be landing. Unfortunately this will most likely get worse not better.

JB needs to work this hard. Gmac is no match for Hurley. Hop would be closing. Limbo, age, and Gmac not being anywhere close to Hop when it comes to recruiting results in losing kids we should be landing. Unfortunately this will most likely get worse not better.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shocked that you of all people had this take...

AJ knows everything about the Cuse. All Hurley can do is make false promises. This stuff doesn't bother me like it does some of you. We were on AJ early. He either loves the Cuse or doesn't. So be it.

AJ knows everything about the Cuse. All Hurley can do is make false promises. This stuff doesn't bother me like it does some of you. We were on AJ early. He either loves the Cuse or doesn't. So be it.
The school is one thing. Relationships with the coaches is another. Just ask Stewart.

This is not the way recruiting works. Sorry.

There have been roughly a million kids who have gone to schools they didn’t love at first.

This is not the way recruiting works. Sorry.

There have been roughly a million kids who have gone to schools they didn’t love at first.
And some kids who had offers from their "dream" school and went elsewhere. And kids who change their mind 20 times in the process. Like I said, this stuff doesn't bother me so much. But I would hate to be one of the coaches.

I thought Jackson's team wasn't playing in the Peach Jam this year.
They didn't make Peach Jam. But they did play in the secondary Nike tourney, the Peach Invitational Tournament (PIT), played in Augusta, GA. Not too far from Peach Jam this year. City Rocks won 3 and lost 3 over the long weekend.

Last edited:
IMHO jam > jelly (gotta make it with the pulp not just the juice) but among the jam options peach is inferior to most fruit alternatives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom