Penance | Syracusefan.com

Penance

thenug211

Walk On
Forgive me Otto and fellow Orange faithful for I have sinned against you. I asked for the retirement of James Arthur Boeheim, I lost faith. I believed that the game had passed him by. His judgement had been clouded by the demons in Washington, Storrs and Durham! I was wrong!!

I will recite the Alma Mater five times...
Down the Field four times...
And write Let's Go Orange on a Hall of Languages chalk board 100 times

I repent!

The amazing change in this team is the increased fluidity each week of the movement in the zone along with the rebounding want to!
Our freshman are looking like the light has gone on for them
Buddy is a Boeheim so...of course he is a winner
Hughes and Marek are the best looking two star recruits ever

(I reserve to deny the existence of this post if we lose to Clemson, this is Syracusefan.com after all you know)

Forgive me Otto and fellow Orange faithful for I have sinned against you. I asked for the retirement of James Arthur Boeheim, I lost faith. I believed that the game had passed him by. His judgement had been clouded by the demons in Washington, Storrs and Durham! I was wrong!!

I repent!

The amazing change in this team is the increased fluidity each week of the movement in the zone along with the rebounding want to!

(I reserve to deny the existence of this post if we lose to Clemson, this is Syracusefan.com after all you know)
Wes Johnson was also a 2 star recruit. However, not good enough. There has to be a financial penalty. Please send me $300. that should more than make up for your sins.

Forgive me Otto and fellow Orange faithful for I have sinned against you.

You are forgiven. It was like the worse start in 45 years or something. The defense is playing very well right now. I think this team should be and seems like one of our better shooting teams in a while. Hopefully good defense and shooting will translate into 7 more wins and an invite to the big dance.

Im guilty like the OP. Were gonna be a bubble team this year. Next year we might make a leap

Im guilty like the OP. Were gonna be a bubble team this year. Next year we might make a leap

A lot of us were. I was just hoping the kids this year would play hard and to their best and just not embarrass the program. Then maybe we'd get lucky and finish over .500. I just wish I could get a few more games out here.

I repent!

I think I saw you outside the dome with a microphone asking everyone to repent their sins with you.