Penn St vs Syracuse billboard! | Syracusefan.com

Penn St vs Syracuse billboard!

Shermthegeneral

Starter
I just got excited! There is a new billboard on the Garden State Parkway advertising the Penn State Syracuse game! I was driving in rush hour traffic and couldn't take a picture.

I just got excited! There is a new billboard on the Garden State Parkway advertising the Penn State Syracuse game! I was driving in rush hour traffic and couldn't take a picture.

Where on the GSP? I'll drive out now!

1) We require proof
2) Two sources of your info would be better (journalistic integrity)
3) Please include any and all early reports on the trauma this causes with Rutgers fans.

The last item should not be too difficult, at last count there were only 4 fans that openly admitted they were fans so there should not be to many reports.

What exit? Headed which way? I'm at my in laws at the shore and will take a picture on the way back to the city on Sunday.

Maybe a heat-induced hallucination? This heat wave has certainly affected all of us in one way or another. ;)

DAMMIT MAN! Stop in the middle of the road. Traffic be damned

GSP? Chances are there's already traffic, so I second this.