Penn State Indiana | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Penn State Indiana

1603583962523.gif

At least they have basketball... Oh wait bahahaha.

It was fun going to grab pizza earlier seeing all the psu fans leaving their watch party sad faced along with having a smile driving past all the psu flags on my way home.

I love to hate Franklin like the rest of you, but what was he thinking? Seriously. 2 knees and the game is over.

Even the RB realized (too late) and tried to stop before he crossed the goal line. If I were a State fan (thank you God!), I'd want his head.

Suck it, State!

I love to hate Franklin like the rest of you, but what was he thinking? Seriously. 2 knees and the game is over.

Even the RB realized (too late) and tried to stop before he crossed the goal line. If I were a State fan (thank you God!), I'd want his head.

Suck it, State!
Both coaches made huge errors. Why the onside kick. Poor communication.

Just a devastating loss for PSU. Could have kneeled on it but didn’t. SMH. James Franklin going to have a lot of splaining to do.

I hate penn state but this pic is pretty conclusive
BB971F6D-92A7-4309-BFDC-F932FA810AD1.jpeg

I hate penn state but this pic is conclusive. Definitely not in.
View attachment 189930

Here is the only thing. You didn’t see any black crums pop up when that ball apparently touched the sideline. So did it? Or was it hovering above the ground? That’s why I believe it stood. It wasn’t confirmed so it was inconclusive to the replay official.

Suck it, State!

Two explanations: 1) either he's a moron that didn't understand the situation or 2) he brazenly went for the cover (-6). I've watched him enough over the last few years to think #2 is a distinct possibility.

Suck it, State!

Franklin is an outstanding recruiter but an overrated coach when it comes to game management.

Arguably the play of the game was the absolutely sick catch by the IU receiver on the last drive. That was like vintage Cris Carter hands to grab that.

Franklin is an outstanding recruiter but an overrated coach when it comes to game management.
Overrated? I don’t think he’s been rated anything but poor-to-cr@ppy.

In other Big 10 news, Maryland looking good. Being outgained 406-96 by Northwestern as the end of the 3rd quarter nears.

Overrated? I don’t think he’s been rated anything but poor-to-cr@ppy.

How so they have been top 10 or close to it most of the time hes been there.

Michigan has had every kid Harbaugh has recruited go onto play on Sundays.

PSU actually has beaten Ohio St too unlike Michigan.

Thrilled they lost I thought I had a lucky cover. IU completed a few on that last drive where the WR couldn't have been covered better but somehow they made the catches.

That isn't a good angle. The ball doesn't clearly touch the chalk and the nose of the football might be over the goalline.

If its called no TD on the field it stands and the replay doesn't take anywhere near as long.