penn state invetigation | Syracusefan.com

penn state invetigation

T

tipphill

i believe that this breadth of this scandal is so imbetted in the state of pennsylvania culture, that you cannot trust the locals or the state of pa. to get a thorough unbiased investigation. the only hope for that will be the fbi who will have no vested inetrest in a coverup,no ties to state college or the environs-----

i believe that this breadth of this scandal is so imbetted in the state of pennsylvania culture, that you cannot trust the locals or the state of pa. to get a thorough unbiased investigation. the only hope for that will be the fbi who will have no vested inetrest in a coverup,no ties to state college or the environs-----

Completely agree. That's what scares me the most. I don't trust anybody within the state of Pennsylvania to truly get to the bottom of this. This is clearly a job for the Feds.

Interestingly enough the GJ investigation was opened by the current Governor when he was Attorney General and he followed the ongoing investigations closely although he said he was not privy to actual GJ proceedings. Once it broke he called members of the BOT directly and made it clear they had to remove the people involved Pres, VP, AD and JoePa, (and they were) and he made it clear they had to do it immediately (which they did). He has personally involved himself in demanding the BOT fulfill their legal, fiduciary and moral duty. The first person in this mess with direct power and authority (he appoints some BOT members) that has evidenced a scintilla of moral outrage and demand action be immediate, swift and decisive. To your point, I just hope the investigation looks at the previous police investigators as hard as they do at those immediately around Sandusky, his program and the football program. This seems to go very deep and wide.

not to beat a dead horse, but i don't care what the govenor calls for, the need is for an IMPARTIAL, investigation ---which the state of pennsylvania cannot do ---in relation to psu...its cultists in nature ---to many higher ups maybe implicated directly or indirectly---no psu alumni , no pennsylvania residents etc. by the way, i did like jb comments ---he is always a breath of fresh air (for me)---calls it as he see's it--we don't have to agree but i appreciate the in your face nature take it or leave it.

Has Sanduskys house and offices been raided searched and computers seized ?? .. I havent read that thats been done .. all I read is he has been indicted by the grand jury .. I bet hes got child Pron and even made some himself..