Should we be impressed by them?

Akron
Pitt
Georgia State
Iowa
Indiana
Northwestern
Michigan

Since Michigan surely won't be ranked after this loss that means they are 7-0 with zero wins over teams in the Top 25.

I guess Ohio State will tell us where they're at but if OSU wins, we get to listen to how great the team with this schedule is:

Indiana
Oklahoma - L
Army
UNLV
Rutgers
Maryland
Nebraska

Syracuse fan here.. "Y'all got anymore of those cupcake schedules?"

Akron
Pitt
Georgia State
Iowa
Indiana
Northwestern
Michigan

Since Michigan surely won't be ranked after this loss that means they are 7-0 with zero wins over teams in the Top 25.

I guess Ohio State will tell us where they're at but if OSU wins, we get to listen to how great the team with this schedule is:

Indiana
Oklahoma - L
Army
UNLV
Rutgers
Maryland
Nebraska

Yes, we should be impressed by them. No, they won't sustain it once Moorhead leaves after this year for a P5 HC gig

No. They’re boring. No matter what...pure snoozer football. With a disgusting history and incredibly weird fanbase.

Their location and hoop team sucks too.

I hate them, they are disgusting, but they are pretty good, I hate having to root for Ohio st next week.

From a football standpoint only, PSU is friggen good. They were friggen good last year too.

They'll never be Butch Jones' Champions of Life though. /s

Fruck them

Akron
Pitt
Georgia State
Iowa
Indiana
Northwestern
Michigan

Indiana
Oklahoma - L
Army
UNLV
Rutgers
Maryland
Nebraska

Exactly as annoying as they are I really don't want to hear it from OhioSt should they get one good home win when they were curbstomped so bad at home by a not great OU team. And that game shoulda been worse than it was given OU had about 4 70yd drives for 0 points in the 1st half.

They’re scumbags and then to hire scumbag Franklin after the whole scandal.

My hope is, if they make it to the playoffs, it’ll will bring out all the people who hate them and the school scandal + Franklin scandal and they’ll be posterized online for weeks. They still won’t be shamed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom