Penn State's kicker 0-3 on FG's so far | Syracusefan.com

Penn State's kicker 0-3 on FG's so far

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
and they are down 3. Last one he missed was a 21 yarder.

Didn't realize the Fera transfer would be the one that hurt them the most.

They look bad. I look forward to when we play them next season. I think we're getting better, and they're... not.

and Virginia just blocked an extra point

And UVA is wearing our home uniforms. It's freaking me out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL - awesome. The fans look so dejected, I love it.

Karma is a BITCH. Have another Joe Pa rally, dummies

Agree with commentators - why did they just stop the clock for Penn State? Whistle even blew well before he was out of bounds...

HAHAHAHA! Even better!!

LOL @ Penn State fans that poo-poo'ed the kicker transferring.

I said it once before and I don't think people really understood what I meant, but the way the sanctions went down you end up kind of rooting for this kind of outcome in their games.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Gotta feel bad for the kicker

Why? He had the chance to leave too. He chose to stay at a school that condoned child rape. He deserves every miss.

Why? He had the chance to leave too. He chose to stay at a school that condoned child rape. He deserves every miss.

That's one of the ugliest posts ever made. If you can't separate the indiscretions of others from the feelings of a 20 year old, you are a horrible human being.

That's one of the ugliest posts ever made. If you can't separate the indiscretions of others from the feelings of a 20 year old, you are a horrible human being.

Lol. I would never allow my kid to stay at an INSTITUTION that condoned child rape. In fact there are STILL 2 coaches there that knew.

No, I'm not a horrible human being. I just don't condone child rape like PedSt the institution and PedSt the football program did. You have a different opinion, good for you. But it doesn't mean your opinion is right.

Lol. I would never allow my kid to stay at an INSTITUTION that condoned child rape. In fact there are STILL 2 coaches there that knew.

No, I'm not a horrible human being. I just don't condone child rape like PedSt the institution and PedSt the football program did. You have a different opinion, good for you. But it doesn't mean your opinion is right.

My comment was limited to the feelings of the kicker, and made no intention of bringing the larger, institutional issues into the fray. Perhaps my thoughts were influenced by the article in SI this weekend.

Not sure how you can justify just harmful feelings towards an innocent human being. I suppose if a plane full of PSU students flying to Florida on spring break were to crash you would feel it was deserved. I guess I just don't understand where you draw the line.

This board is full of hate, and it makes no one better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom