people i just realized went to cuse thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

people i just realized went to cuse thread

samantha brown just made me go, oh shlit.

wife watches 1 of her shows, so ive seen it often. its fairly entertaining fwiw, but anyway.

for years ive been like, 'how the hell do i know this girl?? i think i hooked up with her?? but it cant be.'

id wrack my brain, where do i know her from? which old drinking haunt was it...Newport? the Jersey Shore? Killington? Mt Snow?? Syracuse would pop in the ole brain periodically but id dismiss it as surely id know if she was Orange.

i need to see a picture of her with a 80s /90s hair-do.

if i did, and i seriously doubt it...im likely in line for a jack sparrow-esque slap accross the face.

its more likely she'd wave a $100 bill, tell me to go park her car, keep the change, and then scram.

i need to see a picture of her with a 80s /90s hair-do.

Calling Lawrinson14

There's nothing sneaky about it - she's a total MILF. Although I could see her personality being insufferable in real life.

there are some easy to find bikini pics of her on google... but out of respect for our lovely ladies (especially cherrie after she googled lexington steele) I wont post them on here.

There's nothing sneaky about it - she's a total MILF. Although I could see her personality being insufferable in real life.

No doubt.

samantha-brown-600x450.jpg

Some more:

Alice Sebold, author (The Lovely Bones, Lucky, The Almost Moon)
She was brutally raped under the amphitheatre at Thornden Park, which has affected her writing. The Lovely Bones was recently made into a movie.

Joyce Carol Oates, author (over 40 books including Zombie, In the Region of Ice, The Dead, The Falls, Fossil-Figures, Black Dahlia and White Rose, Wonderland, A Garden of Earthly Delights, Blonde, Black Water, etc.)

John D MacDonald, author (king of American pulp fiction, his novels include The Executioners aka Cape Fear; yes that Cape Fear, many Travis McGee novels, The Condominium, etc)

Rod Serling

Lisa Lampanelli raunchy comedian

Pete Yorn musician

Ra Ra Riot popular band

Taye Diggs actor

Jim Hutton actor

Jerry Stiller actor

Peter Falk actor

Sheldon Leonard actor/director

Neal McDonough actor

Grace Jones actress

Joanna Cassidy actress

Suzanne Pleshette actress

Debra Wilson actress/comedienne MADTv

Miriam Hopkins actress (Dr Jerkyll and Mr Hyde, Trouble in Paradise, Barbary Coast, The Old Maid, etc)

Vera Farmiga actress

Aaron Sorkin writer

Camille Paglia writer

William Safire writer

Warren Casey composer (co-wrote Grease)

Emme large size model

Paul Taylor choreographer

Peter Guber producer (Rain Main, Batman, Midnight Express, The Color Purple, Missing, etc)

Dick Beyer pro wrestler The Destroyer

Gilbert Cates director/producer of Academy Awards, etc. Also uncle of Phoebe Cates.

Albert Baez doctor, inventor of X-ray reflection microscope, father of Joan Baez

George Wyner actor (Bernstein on Hill Street Blues)

Dennis Crowley entrepreneur (co-founded Foursquare and Dodgeball)

Peter Weller actor (Robocop)

John C McGinley (Office Space)

Nick Cassavetes (actor, screen writer, filmmaker; directed The Notebook, Alpha Dog, My Sister's Keeper, Yellow and The Other Woman)

Jeff Glor (CBS News)
Melissa Long (Was at CNN but haven't seen her lately)
The Gronkowskis' father (played on the football team)

Nick Cassavetes went to SU? Weird. He always stands out to me because he's seemingly widely respected by other actors and filmmakers, yet my first experience with his work was in some Skinemax movie I saw on TV when I was like 12.

im pretty sure if you know CTO - you know she went to Cuse.
Yes, but there may be some even on this board that didn't. Certainly Tomcat's list had many folks we knew as well.