People Vs OJ Simpson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

People Vs OJ Simpson

The case was lost when the DA moved the case downtown. That was evident in the scene with the pre-trial focus group showed people voting according to race - without exception.

Crusty said:
The case was lost when the DA moved the case downtown. That was evident in the scene with the pre-trial focus group showed people voting according to race - without exception.
Absolutely
I didn't live in LA during the trial but it is an awfully divisive town. I can't even imagine it back then(I obviously live in la now ).
I'm biracial and have always identified as "white". Adoption and private school helps. I see this stuff in the real world. It's hilarious. It's sad. It's hilariously sad.

This case was the legal equivalent of our game against St. John's this year. About 14 things that each have a 2% probability of happening all happened.

This case was the legal equivalent of our game against St. John's this year. About 14 things that each have a 2% probability of happening all happened.

If it happened in any other city in the country, he would have been convicted. It was the perfect storm, luckily he is in jail now, karma will always get you.

If it happened in any other city in the country, he would have been convicted. It was the perfect storm, luckily he is in jail now, karma will always get you.

He's up for parole next year. It will be interesting to see how that goes. It's funny, I can remember exactly where I was the night of the white bronco chase.

He's up for parole next year. It will be interesting to see how that goes. It's funny, I can remember exactly where I was the night of the white bronco chase.

So could I, it was a crazy day, I actually went to the rangers parade that day, and was all set to watch the Knicks game.

So could I, it was a crazy day, I actually went to the rangers parade that day, and was all set to watch the Knicks game.
I was at a rehearsal for Damn Yankees out at the Fairgrounds. My fiancé was in the control room of CNN in Atlanta typing things such as "Voice of Al Cowlings" for the air.

I was at a rehearsal for Damn Yankees out at the Fairgrounds. My fiancé was in the control room of CNN in Atlanta typing things such as "Voice of Al Cowlings" for the air.

No kidding, that must have been a crazy day working for a news network.

No kidding, that must have been a crazy day working for a news network.

I should've said fiance' at the time as she's my wife now. Yeah, that work day for her was probably one of the craziest. Luckily for her, (all of us really) that her shift hadn't started yet in NYC on 9/11, or that would've easily surpassed it.

I came across this thread last night and saw the commercials months ago when it was going to air.

I went on a pretty bad drinking bender last weekend and figured I'd stay in this week and decided to watch it. I watched 4 episodes last night and just finished it off today. Amazing job all around, the acting was great and whoever did the casting did an excellent job.

I went to law school for a half of a year and just decided that I didn't want to do it for a variety of reasons. But I have to say watching this and many other movies/documentaries that it gets my blood moving and makes me think I missed my calling.

I went to the Rangers parade too.

when the Knicks started, I was at Dorian's on 84th & 2nd.

when they pulled the Knicks off to go to NBC news, the place went apeshit.

I thought the mini-series was great.