Per Cincy message board, Kilpatrick status for tomorrow in question | Syracusefan.com

Per Cincy message board, Kilpatrick status for tomorrow in question

Wouldn't bother me if he doesn't play...but hope its nothing serious.

I do think he is their best player...dangerous shooter

If SK is out tomorrow, we have no excuse for not winning that game.

Yeah that pretty much evens the odds if he's not in. We're down a starter and so are they.

Yeah that pretty much evens the odds if he's not in. We're down a starter and so are they.
SK is bigger for them than Fab is for us honestly. They have no depth and he's their best scorer by far.

Groins do not get better in two days. This might be a silver lining for us

He tweeted "pulled groin/ hip contusion smfh". Then he deleted it quickly. That tells me he's out. That evens up the melo loss right?

He tweeted "pulled groin/ hip contusion smfh". Then he deleted it quickly. That tells me he's out. That evens up the melo loss right?

Well will mean #44 gets more run against us I think. Parker is a really good defender and would likely always in when Dion is to guard him. If he's starting now thats more minutes and less effective second half D? IF Kilpatrick doesn't play and we lose we'd have had to play an even worse game that Saturday. Like turn it over ourselves 30 times and shoot 35% again.

And mark this down now. Justin Jackson, who has like 10 rebounds in the last 5 games, will get 6 or 8 against us and most will be offensive. I know I know safe predition, but...

Like many have said, IF their #23 does not suit up, it is a monstrous break for us. I really really really really really don't want to have to show up to classes after a UC win, so yeah, go groin injury. Thanks 'Eers.

(I really do hope SK gets better, just on Tuesday)

Well will mean #44 gets more run against us I think. Parker is a really good defender and would likely always in when Dion is to guard him. If he's starting now thats more minutes and less effective second half D? IF Kilpatrick doesn't play and we lose we'd have had to play an even worse game that Saturday. Like turn it over ourselves 30 times and shoot 35% again.

And mark this down now. Justin Jackson, who has like 10 rebounds in the last 5 games, will get 6 or 8 against us and most will be offensive. I know I know safe predition, but...

Like many have said, IF their #23 does not suit up, it is a monstrous break for us. I really really really really really don't want to have to show up to classes after a UC win, so yeah, go groin injury. Thanks 'Eers.

(I really do hope SK gets better, just on Tuesday)
You go to UC? Me too...

For what its worth he has tweeted a number of times that he's playing

He probably got smacked by a coach for letting the opponent know that he's injured. He deleted the original tweet is now overcompensating for it. Hoping he's out.

If he does his drives will be limited.

Unfortunately for us that would mean he hangs out in the corner or wing and wait to shoot an open three after kickout/rotation

I would never "hope for" an opposing player to be injured / out, but I'm not going to complain if him not being 100% gives us any [slim] advantage tonight.

I always wondered why we never closed the deal w/ Kilpatrick.
He was a great player out of Westchester NY, same school as Otis Hill, and everyone around White Plains knew he was an SU lean.
Had to be academics or something, but we never really pursued him. Oh, well...