Per recruit scoop...DaJuan Coleman to visit UK during Midnight Madness | Syracusefan.com

Per recruit scoop...DaJuan Coleman to visit UK during Midnight Madness

poc44

Scout Team
With TJ Warren, Dakari Johnson, Shabazz Muhammad and Chris Walker...not good.

I would be so upset if he chose them but with that being said, I am pretty confident.

Cripes kmart! You trying to kill me with your avatar? Mercy!!

Let's face it, Cal has made UK the minor leagues for the NBA. Guys know that it is a one-year NBA prep-camp and they don't have to go to class. Get in, get out, get your $$$.

Let's face it, Cal has made UK the minor leagues for the NBA. Guys know that it is a one-year NBA prep-camp and they don't have to go to class. Get in, get out, get your $$$.

It also has a fairly decent tradition of winning before Calipari arrived.

It also has a fairly decent tradition of winning before Calipari arrived.

I don't deny that, but what he has done over the last couple of seasons can't be overlooked. I think it does make it easier to recruit for a guy who is a master cheater, er, recruiter to begin with.

I will join the chorus: If you had unlimited funds and unlimited time, wouldn't you have as much fun as you could? Wouldn't you have even more fun if you had a time limit?

Now, imagine yourself as a college kid with only 5 visits for the best time of your life!

I will join the chorus: If you had unlimited funds and unlimited time, wouldn't you have as much fun as you could? Wouldn't you have even more fun if you had a time limit?

Now, imagine yourself as a college kid with only 5 visits for the best time of your life!

So:
unlimited funds + unlimited time = unlimited fun
unlimited funds + limited time = limited fun

I'm not the best mathematician, but I don't see how you can have more fun with a time limit than without one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom