perkins | Syracusefan.com

perkins

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Probably holding off until february 2, signing day to announce

Let's finish this season strong and woo him with the chance to be the man at cuse

I mean--not that I'd expect our coaches to promise him anything--but the starting spot is there for the taking next season.

We return 9 starters on defense [losing only Marinovich and Scott] and 6 on offense [Chew, Bailey, Tiller, Hay, Provo].

No disrespect to Chew / Provo, but I think Bailey is the only guy on that list that we aren't in favorable position to replace.

Perkins might got a shot as a true frosh, a la Delone Carter...only without a Boonah in front of him.

http://syracuse./content.asp?CID=1286841

"There are a lot of good schools out there interested in me, and Notre Dame doesn't let you take visits, and I want to take visits,” Perkins told 247Sports. "I feel like I committed too fast and didn’t give myself a chance to go through the whole recruiting process. I’m going to reopen it and go through the process and see what all is out there."

from chicago-tribune

this was when he really wanted to visit Cuse but was pressured by his high school coach to make a commitment to ND immediately after his visit there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom