perspective | Syracusefan.com

perspective

rosconey

All Conference
as mad as i was at su for the way they played the last 2 weeks-

is nothing compared to what i would like to do too the perv state people who sat on there hands while a perv roamed the campus -

our kids and staff just stink at football right now-these dirtbags from perv state will always and forever be the lowest of the low-

the perverted stench that will haunt joe pa even after death still isnt enough for turning a blind eye -

but with so much money involved i doubt anyone but sandusky will pay for the crimes on children and society

It's depressing that the bar is so low amongst college coaches that reporting a child molester is something that would have to be commended.

Joe Paterno couldn't even that.pathetically low standard. I hope someone has the balls to ask that morally bancrupt decrepit f#$* whether he would feel someone lived up to their duty as a human had it been his grandson getting raped.

I'm one person, but my anger as this story has set has grown exponentially. I doubt I'm the only person who feels that way.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

It's depressing that the bar is so low amongst college coaches that reporting a child molester is something that would have to be commended.

Joe Paterno couldn't even that.pathetically low standard. I hope someone has the balls to ask that morally bancrupt decrepit f#$* whether he would feel someone lived up to their duty as a human had it been his grandson getting raped.

I'm one person, but my anger as this story has set has grown exponentially. I doubt I'm the only person who feels that way.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

You're not alone dude. Nothing and I mean nothing has ever got me this riled up about something that's not directly effecting my reality. Beyond sick all this. So the story is going to be ewww he didn't want to hear the details? So he sticks his head in the sand, effectively enables this sicko while more boys end up being raped by this monster. Are you fing kidding me? Like I said in an earlier thread I my whole life have held him in high regard having had a little interaction with PSU and him back in the day. No more. Feel personally affronted. Bad as it gets.