Class of 2014 - Peter Mokwauh DT - St. Joseph by the Sea H.S. (NYC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Peter Mokwauh DT - St. Joseph by the Sea H.S. (NYC)

THANK YOU. They finally have people working on a Junior Day.
Amazing not to have a junior day, either invite a bunch of juniors to a home BBall game, or the spring football game. Plan a program, assign staff to fill out the details, maybe designate the recruting coordinator to be in charge, and make it so

Amazing not to have a junior day, either invite a bunch of juniors to a home BBall game, or the spring football game. Plan a program, assign staff to fill out the details, maybe designate the recruting coordinator to be in charge, and make it so

granted it's tough for Shafer to get all this together on top of everything else but it didn't seem to me that any junior day organizing was even in the works before Marrone departed. So this isn't on Shafer but it's nice to see somebody on the football staff has started to put something in motion.

I'm sure this type of stuff will be a top agenda item after signing day.

Help me out...was this an invite, like "We will let you know when Junior Day is?" Because, it would seem to make more sense if they are there with an invite, that they at least have a tentative date. Any insights?

Help me out...was this an invite, like "We will let you know when Junior Day is?" Because, it would seem to make more sense if they are there with an invite, that they at least have a tentative date. Any insights?
GTown Game. February 23. No Brainer. But that's just me.

Sea is a solid catholic school program out of Staten Island. Ollie Ogbu came from there. He went from penn state to the eagles (I believe)