Peyton Siva = the human turnover machine | Syracusefan.com

Peyton Siva = the human turnover machine

and its the same play every time, drive in the lane then dish to a big at their feet that they cant handle

Or the occational toss backwards to the oposing open guard.

I've missed every game so far tonight... This job is starting to affect (effect?) my love for college basketball...

Why the hell don't I know which word to use there.. Effect, affect, who came up with this ?

Add to that, Lville has been throwing the ball toward the hoop (not shooting), hoping for a miracle for the past ten minutes in the game. If they had made free throws, it would still have been a game. Made our win much less impressive.

Siva is the reason why I have not been a believer in Lville this year. Nice team, but he's incapable of making it work six games in a row in march.

Siva is the reason why I have not been a believer in Lville this year. Nice team, but he's incapable of making it work six games in a row in march.
made it work 4 1/2 games in a row last march (coulda been more if not for the kentucky juggernaut)... but yeah, I hear you

Try your hand with ensure, insure, assure

I know all the important words: "jack and coke, please" "do you have herpes?" "Your mother is a Hoya"

It's half the reason I drink budlight.. No matter how drunk you are, you can always blurt out "bud light"

I know all the important words: "jack and coke, please" "do you have herpes?" "Your mother is a Hoya"

It's half the reason I drink budlight.. No matter how drunk you are, you can always blurt out "bud light"

but how drunk can you get on bud light? id need at least 20

I've missed every game so far tonight... This job is starting to affect (effect?) my love for college basketball...

Why the hell don't I know which word to use there.. Effect, affect, who came up with this ?
As long as it doesn't affect (effect?) your love life. You'll be ok and please keep your comments about mine to yourself.

but how drunk can you get on bud light? id need at least 20
Unless its the only thing I have, I never drink just bud light, get warmed up with some jack, then switch to budlight to keep it going

that's scary, because siva has led them to a final 4, do we have anyone that good?

You're right -- I should've said "more often than not." But people who use "affect" (the noun) in everyday conversation don't stress over this issue.

Siva 2.7 topg
MCW 3.7 topg

Siva Senior
MCW Soph

I'll take MCW everyday and by then end of the season every team other than perhaps Mich would trade their pg for him.

ensure that you have enough coke to go with your jack
insure your car in case you drink too much jack
assure your friends that you will not be driving that car when you have had too much jack

Ok, here ya go:

"Affect" as a verb, which is often used, means to modify (as in, "Dieng's shot-blocking ability affected MCW's shot selection on the breakaway steal.")

"Affect," as a noun, which is a less common usage, refers to an emotion (as in, "Afterwards, Siva was depressed about that bone-headed pass; his affect was flat.")

"Effect" as a noun, also a common usage, refers to the result of the verb form (as in, "The effect of MCW's decision to dunk was two points.")

"Effect" as a verb, less commonly used, means to bring about, to cause something (as in, "Dieng tried to effect a change in the success of MCW's dunk, but he failed miserably.")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom