Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

Tennessee’s never been to a final four, and hasnt won the SEC tournament in over 40 years. A disgrace of a big program. Don’t see any of that changing. I find their orange off brand and gross

He’s not a power forward. He’s a three, but in SU’s system it doesn’t really matter.
Not talking about Benny, but posted tongue in cheek

8D55E0D1-0F95-4293-B8D5-9B2B4342DE1B.png

Okay, if we recruit and get BHH, great and if we don’t and it is his decision, we will survive. He is from Tennessee and if he wants to stay there, it is his decision. There are no agreements in place to come to Syracuse, just nice comments from BH-H.

Lol

Attachments

• 90DC599A-E30D-4CCD-9195-A6E4E4714567.png
    90DC599A-E30D-4CCD-9195-A6E4E4714567.png
    943.7 KB · Views: 203
I really hope everyone understands “We” were in this one for about 5 mins in the grand scope of a recruitment. They took a late shot did what they could and so be it. Let’s try and not blame every coach or whatever for not getting this kid. Truth is the team stinks and kids aren’t going to leave home to come miss the tournament on a downward team. This is very easy to figure out why kids aren’t coming here so don’t over think it and just realize it has a lot to do with not being good. And Yes Rick Barnes is more fun to play for. Kids live in the present. They do not care about what happened 10-20 years ago with other recruits or what JB did decades ago. I cannot State this enough when it comes to recruiting

I really hope everyone understands “We” were in this one for about 5 mins in the grand scope of a recruitment. They took a late shot did what they could and so be it. Let’s try and not blame every coach or whatever for not getting this kid. Truth is the team stinks and kids aren’t going to leave home to come miss the tournament on a downward team. This is very easy to figure out why kids aren’t coming here so don’t over think it and just realize it has a lot to do with not being good. And Yes Rick Barnes is more fun to play for. Kids live in the present. They do not care about what happened 10-20 years ago with other recruits or what JB did decades ago. I cannot State this enough when it comes to recruiting
Benny says hello

I must have missed the national title that Rick Barnes won.

Is this the Benny thread ? Was I talking about him or BHH? And Benny is coming here BC of his relationship with Red... you guys just can’t help yourselves
I think their point is that you are overstating a bit how bad we are. We aren't that bad. We have issues sure. And it is difficult for us to get a kid from Tenn at any time. Let alone now. But we aren't Boston college. Let's not talk like we are.

I think their point is that you are overstating a bit how bad we are. We aren't that bad. We have issues sure. And it is difficult for us to get a kid from Tenn at any time. Let alone now. But we aren't Boston college. Let's not talk like we are.

Yeah, we're 15-8 and an above 500 program in the ACC. It's not what we want to be but...

Would it really surprise anyone if we won two games in both the ACC and NCAA tournament? We aren't who we used to be. A lot of that going around. We never have a losing season. That is something no one else can say.
NCAA no. Acc Uva is a really.bad matchup for us unless they just don't care and are looking ahead to the following week.

Is this the Benny thread ? Was I talking about him or BHH? And Benny is coming here BC of his relationship with Red... you guys just can’t help yourselves
I was simply responding to your incorrect statement that no kid will travel here because we are so bad. It just isn’t true as proven by Benny. Now with respect to BHH I actually think next year would be an attractive option for him here. If Quincy improves as much as he did this year and Benny is anywhere near as good as touted and AG keeps improving that would be a nice front line to join. Combined with Kadary and Buddy I think that would be a formidable team with some talent coming off the bench as well depending on who stays.

I agree with your premise as far as we are not as good as we all want us to be. But the situation is not as bleak as you make it sound. If it were BHH would not have given us as much consideration as he apparently has.

Man this guy is good! I hope he comes to the ORANGE (Su one) haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom