Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

I like who Dimon is following...
20181001_213622.jpg

SUball

Just highlights, but the dude looks aggressive.

I feel like he is a good fit for our system. Aggressive rim defender who could man the middle for 20+ out of the gate if needed. On offense he can finish oops and be a garbage man on the glass and do enough to be defended.

Sorry about the no context. That was Dimon's 2nd to last post on IG, honestly didn't check the dates but I assume recently. In the comments Akok says "" referring to Carrigan's shot blocking. Dimon replied and says "@Akok_1 where we going bro?" Assuming talking colleges. Interesting that they knew each other apparently because I had never noticed it.

Edit: IG says September 14th on the bottom of the page.

If they are talking about playing together, and the only school that is recruiting both players is Syracuse, that has to be at least mildly encouraging for SU's chances, right?

Last edited:
I'm getting optimistic here. I love me some Qudus, but I also love me some big time shotblockers like Dimon.

Center eligibility would be dreamy if jimmy can pull this off. 2 years of Bourama. 3 years of Dimon. 4 years of jon bol. That would be quite the anchor for the 2-3.

Not to mention, it establishes year-over-year continuity over that span of time, where we don't have gaps, lack of depth, or new / unproven guys that we have to plug in. The 5 would be in great shape long term.