Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

What happened here? We backed off him after off court issues?

I thought if you went JUCO it was 2 years minimum. How did he only use 1 semester of eligibility at JUCO? That's confusing...

I thought if you went JUCO it was 2 years minimum. How did he only use 1 semester of eligibility at JUCO? That's confusing...

If you don't have a qualifying grade after HS, you have to attend JUCO for 2 years.

If you are a full qualifier out of HS but don't have any offers, you can attend a JUCO for only 1-2 semesters and transfer. Happens with football players all the time.

Who is the team next to Rutgers? I have no idea whose symbol that is.
I think it's actually the "Human Fund"
giphy.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Huggins took a flyer on him.

Wouldn't be surprised if Huggins took a flyer on him.

Yeah good call. Watching Houston this year and how physical they played especially in the Tourney makes me think that could be a potential landing spot as well. I always liked him. A brute, skilled, and physical player in the middle who wouldn’t be pushed around as we often see with our beanpoles.

Yeah good call. Watching Houston this year and how physical they played especially in the Tourney makes me think that could be a potential landing spot as well. I always liked him. A brute, skilled, and physical player in the middle who wouldn’t be pushed around as we often see with our beanpoles.
Houston/Yukon