Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

Does he have to graduate junior college before he can play for SU)? If so when does he graduate?

With the team we have next year I’d say Stewart for 1 year
Top 5 kid from NYS, you can't beat that. Stewart all day every day. Hopefully, Bourama continues to improve too, and then its an even easier decision.

is Carrigan's offer contingent on us not getting any of the other targets

Does he actually have an offer, contingent or otherwise?

Here is a link for Dimon's stats this year:

Odessa College

What the site doesn't easily break down are his rebounds/ block/ turnover ratio.

It appears that while he's offensively limited, he's pretty good with the above categories:

I went through his November game logs, and he's averaging about 19 min/ game and he's averaging 7.5 rebounds/ 3.75 blocks, and only about 1.1 turnovers per game .

Here is a link for Dimon's stats this year:

Odessa College

What the site doesn't easily break down are his rebounds/ block/ turnover ratio.

It appears that while he's offensively limited, he's pretty good with the above categories:

I went through his November game logs, and he's averaging about 19 min/ game and he's averaging 7.5 rebounds/ 3.75 blocks, and only about 1.1 turnovers per game .

He had 2 games with 8 blocks!

If we get him and he doesn’t qualify like Diange people are going to unload on the staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom