Class of 2025 - PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA / Link) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA / Link) Offered

Interesting offer and development as it looked like Sadiq would be our 4 in the 2025 class. But in this scenario, Chris would be the Donnie replacement (assuming DF is a one and done) at the 4 and Sadiq would be the 3. Those two would bring a lot of athleticism and rim protection... and lob city!

Interesting offer and development as it looked like Sadiq would be our 4 in the 2025 class. But in this scenario, Chris would be the Donnie replacement (assuming DF is a one and done) at the 4 and Sadiq would be the 3. Those two would bring a lot of athleticism and rim protection... and lob city!
This kid is tall enough to be the 5, but he would need to pack on some pounds. He's a really good shot blocker. I am watching him play against DeMatha and he can board and he can block shots. He handles pretty well for a big man. I haven't seen an outside shot apart from a free throw, and that wasn't too good.

This kid is tall enough to be the 5, but he would need to pack on some pounds. He's a really good shot blocker. I am watching him play against DeMatha and he can board and he can block shots. He handles pretty well for a big man. I haven't seen an outside shot apart from a free throw, and that wasn't too good.
He has the height at 6'10 but would need to put on some pounds to play the 5 for sure. I doubt a prospect like him would want to play the 5 in college. He is confident in his abilities-- handle, shot from inside or out, defense, etc.

He has the height at 6'10 but would need to put on some pounds to play the 5 for sure. I doubt a prospect like him would want to play the 5 in college. He is confident in his abilities-- handle, shot from inside or out, defense, etc.
I agree after watching some of the clips of him. In the game I am watching, he shows some ball handling skills, but all of his offense was at the rim and he was blocking everything. But, considering that outside shot, he is definitely a 4. He would be a great get, but like you mentioned that slides Sadiq to the 3, but he isn't really a 3. I'd be ecstatic to have both, though.

Sadiq is the 4. We are going after shooting at the 3.