Class of 2025 - PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA / Link) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA / Link) Offered

For what it’s worth, B Straughn has been spending a lot of time with Chris in Turkey. And I mean a lot
Do we have the budget for him? Imagine he comes with a big price tag.

Do we have the budget for him? Imagine he comes with a big price tag.
Good point considering who we have coming in next year and any portal guys we get. Hadn’t thought about that.

Wonder how much Kiyan will get if he comes here. Would like to think Melo would want Cenac playing with his son. However, is Kiyan even goin to start/play much with Choppa second year, JJ if he’s still here, Bell if he’s still here…hopefully we just win the Chip, they leave and we reload for another run.

IMG_4906.jpeg

Like Jordville said he took the photo lol. He can’t be much closer. Props to BS for his hard work with Chris over there. It’s payin off …

Oh can't he? If he doesn't have a Van Gundy level of desire to be near Cenac he's not trying hard enough.

I'm joking to be clear. I have no idea why being close to a random team picture should matter at all.
i.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I (as so many of us are) am a big fan of the Van Gundy recruiting style.

The staff has plenty of cash for 2025. They know who they can get and what it will cost. After a conversation today I had today, they know 2025 could be a truly special year
I want to believe bulldog. I really want to. The thing is, we’ve been dangled this carrot for about 10 years. How many times have we heard ‘wait till next year’?

I see some of the 25 kids are releasing final schools lists. Any idea if Chris will do the same soon and if we have a shot to be on it? I would love to see him paired up with Sadiq.
I'm curious about Chris, too. I haven't seen anything out there about a specific list cut as of yet for him, but I do believe he's setting up visits. Hope SU lands one!