Class of 2022 - PF Christian Fermin (PA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Christian Fermin (PA)

Hard to get a great view on footage that was shot from that disatance and was a bit grainy, but that kid looks like he has the right tools / mobility to fit in our system. Good left hand, too.

Hard to get a great view on footage that was shot from that disatance and was a bit grainy, but that kid looks like he has the right tools / mobility to fit in our system. Good left hand, too.
He makes the grade because he must weight about 180 pounds.

Promising 10th grader. He's a good athlete that is probably still growing. Only a 2* right now but has two years to show SU and other recruiters that he is legit. I like the offer.

Gerry had a conversation, he didnt offer is the way I read it.

You have to give it to the staff they are working hard. They’ve identified the top level talent they want offered and are keeping after them but it seems they are also lining up back up plans if things change.

I like the respect he throws at gmac. PA kid too...Cuse seems to be in on him early compared to other schools.

Northern Pennsylvania is where they started the Cult of Jerry.

He's certainly tall and athletic. I wish that his highlight tapes had more than uncontested dunks. If he were a 2021, I would say that SU should hold off because we have enough forwards, but he's worth keeping in touch with for 2022 for sure.

You have to give it to the staff they are working hard. They’ve identified the top level talent they want offered and are keeping after them but it seems they are also lining up back up plans if things change.
Isn’t that what they should always be doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom