Class of 2022 - PF Christian Fermin (PA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Christian Fermin (PA)

If they allowed fans I would love to go see this kid in person as this is right in my back yard.

Maybe I am just crabby, but he doesn’t scream P5 player to me.
You might be right. Id like to see more and I'm not sure if we are still in contact or not but wanted to go through some recruits we contacted that haven't heard much on lately. I think (and hope) we have bigger plans for 2022.

You might be right. Id like to see more and I'm not sure if we are still in contact or not but wanted to go through some recruits we contacted that haven't heard much on lately. I think (and hope) we have bigger plans for 2022.
Thank you for posting these updates. I love watching the videos. It is just my opinion, but this young man can certainly improve, but he has some catching up to do to get to the level of the top players in his class.

Maybe I am just crabby, but he doesn’t scream P5 player to me.

The competition there looks pretty weak. Kid has mobility, though. Certainly knows how to dunk and even hit a three. We have one of those already in Woody.

The competition there looks pretty weak. Kid has mobility, though. Certainly knows how to dunk and even hit a three. We have one of those already in Woody.
He looks a little mechanical to me. Like the game is relatively new to him or it doesn’t come naturally.

Sad to say he isn’t a difference maker. Same old, same old. Another twig, but he’s long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom