Class of 2022 - PF Greg "G.G." Jackson (SC) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Greg "G.G." Jackson (SC)

I think Carolina already has two five stars for 2023. They’ve become the leader for Jackson. SU isn’t even involved with any five star players in 2023. They were listed with some early but they have all eliminated SU.

I think Carolina already has two five stars for 2023. They’ve become the leader for Jackson. SU isn’t even involved with any five star players in 2023. They were listed with some early but they have all eliminated SU.
Hubert has been very active.

So another player who will stay for 4 years and hurt us. Is Carolina becoming the new Duke?

So another player who will stay for 4 years and hurt us. Is Carolina becoming the new Duke?
Are you talking about GG Jackson? I'm no expert, but can't imagine him staying at UNC for four years. May end up as the No. 1 prospect in 2023 (Rovals.com already has him there).

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 player in 2023. Lives fifteen minutes from South Carolina campus, was going to go there and reclassify to 2022 until they fired Frank Martin. Committed to UNC. Was thinking of reclassifying and playing at UNC this season, then UNC gave their last remaining scholarship to the kid from Northwestern. Now looks like he’ll reclassify to 2022 and either go to South Carolina or G League. Unlikely he ever plays for UNC.

#1 player in 2023. Lives fifteen minutes from South Carolina campus, was going to go there and reclassify to 2022 until they fired Frank Martin. Committed to UNC. Was thinking of reclassifying and playing at UNC this season, then UNC gave their last remaining scholarship to the kid from Northwestern. Now looks like he’ll reclassify to 2022 and either go to South Carolina or G League. Unlikely he ever plays for UNC.
He should just play in the Gleague, the Gleague had what like 3 1st rounders? He, Matas and Scoot Henderson will be a fun trio to watch for the Ignite.