Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Cottrell (NV) to West Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Cottrell (NV) to West Virginia

Tall, lean, and skilled... impressed we're on him even tho he's out West! 2020-21 season: Cockburn in the middle, this fellow at the 4, ? at 3, Buddy at 2, and Carey at point. That sounds pretty competitive...

When’s the last time we got somebody from Vegas?

He has pretty good skills but looks weak and soft. He is not going to bang inside with ACC big men.

Hey, don't people on this forum complain all the time about our not expanding our recruiting area?
I wasn't complaining I was just asking...

FWIW I believe that Hop has been on this kid since he arrived in UW. Pretty sure he offered him quite awhile back.

Cottrell is #0 in blue and orange! He had 16 points in this win...

I believe we don't go after some as hard. Pretty bad he has Rutgers in his top 8 but not SU. Sad plain sad We don't have that super recruiter, even HCJB doesn't pull in the top kids anymore.

I believe we don't go after some as hard. Pretty bad he has Rutgers in his top 8 but not SU. Sad plain sad We don't have that super recruiter, even HCJB doesn't pull in the top kids anymore.
Many kids want a better fit. Playing all zone will automatically eliminate SU from some players. It’s just the way it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom