Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

This is the last time I get sucked into caring about these dumb commitments
. We need to start pouring money into women's volleyball. So we can be good at something again. It's never going to be football or basketball.
Women's hoops just closed on the #4 ranked class. I believe last year's class was quite strong too.

Its always been UK...
Four-star power forward Isaiah Jackson verbally committed to Kentucky on Saturday, he tells 247Sports.
“I picked them because Kentucky has always been a dream school of mine because they bring in top notch guys and turn them into pros,” Jackson said. “I just feel like me being there with the team we have I have a chance to win National championship and also fulfill my ultimate goal of being a pro.”
Jackson, a standout at Mott Waterford (Mich.) Mott, had narrowed his list of schools down to Kentucky, Alabama and Syracuse. Jackson took official visits to all three of his finalists, including a trip to Kentucky the weekend of Aug. 31.

“Really to be honest it’s always been like the place for me,” Jackson told 247Sports. “When I was on the visits and when I made my top three, I was like ‘I don’t know.’ After I came back from my Alabama visit I sat down with my family and that’s when I finally decided that’s the school for me.”

“They bring in top notch guys and turn them into pros”...didn’t realize this kid was such a dumbass. Oh well.

Its always been UK...
Four-star power forward Isaiah Jackson verbally committed to Kentucky on Saturday, he tells 247Sports.
“I picked them because Kentucky has always been a dream school of mine because they bring in top notch guys and turn them into pros,” Jackson said. “I just feel like me being there with the team we have I have a chance to win National championship and also fulfill my ultimate goal of being a pro.”
Jackson, a standout at Mott Waterford (Mich.) Mott, had narrowed his list of schools down to Kentucky, Alabama and Syracuse. Jackson took official visits to all three of his finalists, including a trip to Kentucky the weekend of Aug. 31.

“Really to be honest it’s always been like the place for me,” Jackson told 247Sports. “When I was on the visits and when I made my top three, I was like ‘I don’t know.’ After I came back from my Alabama visit I sat down with my family and that’s when I finally decided that’s the school for me.”

hmm yes UK is so unique only they can send 5 stars to the NBA

I for one and mmmmmm actually shocked. I always had Uk last here. That emergency home visit from Cal did it. If anything I thought he would shock people and go to Bama. The reason why I’m shocked is Bc of how many commits they already have and how many actual offers they still have out. For those wondering why it’s “shocking”
It was always uk.

It’s funny that they talk about how good Kentucky’s class is. Had he signed with us we would have a top 6 class with 3 peolle

Knew the pro element was going to be the main factor here. Dad wasn’t trying to convince him of the family element but he didn’t buy it... I can’t blame the kid as SU has a tough time with the draft compared to UK. And a kid coming from a tough city like Pontiac, really can’t blame him for getting tunnel vision on pro element through UK

well, now i'm looking forward to meeting kentucky in the 2021 tournament & ij getting pummeled by bourama on our way to our 2nd straight final four

well, now i'm looking forward to meeting kentucky in the 2021 tournament & ij getting pummeled by bourama on our way to our 2nd straight final four

It’s good to dream.

Assuming IJ is still at Kentucky then, he's going against a lot of big time players

Knew the pro element was going to be the main factor here. Dad wasn’t trying to convince him of the family element but he didn’t buy it... I can’t blame the kid as SU has a tough time with the draft compared to UK. And a kid coming from a tough city like Pontiac, really can’t blame him for getting tunnel vision on pro element through UK

I don't blame him either. The UK offer is the prized jewel all these guys want to at least receive. But damn we lose every single time head to head with them.

It’s funny that they talk about how good Kentucky’s class is. Had he signed with us we would have a top 6 class with 3 peolle
But there is typically a HUGE chasm between #1/#2/#3 (Duke/UK/KU) to #6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom