Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to be that let down if this kid doesn't choose Syracuse. His mind obviously isn't made up. I want him to play for Syracuse bad, but I'm not setting my self up for disappointment.

A class of Stewart, Guerrier, Akok, Goodine, Girard and Ajak could possibly be the best ever at SU. Even if we only land QG and one of the others, the class will be pretty special.

Although things didnt pan out up on the hill for all of them, the '96 class was highly regarded coming in, and could be in the conversation for one of the top recruiting classes under JB. Landed* the #2 player in the Nation in Winfred Walton, Rock Lloyd was a Parade All American and ranked 13th overall, also had Jason Hart ranked in the top 35 and one of the best high school PG's that year. LeSean Howard was a USA Today honorable mention All American and then there was Etan, who was not as highly regarded as the others. '96 was also the year Ryan Blackwell transferred in and red shirted.

Last edited:
Plain Jane uniforms. He really looks better in ours. Cuse are like Hollywoid
Michigan State’s uniforms/branding has always reminded me of a USFL team.
Rocketwatt’s name is awkwardly abbreviated in those tweet image inserts...

Michigan State's uniforms are spartan.
They are legendary but boring kind of depicting the area(with the utmost respect). The only time they looked great was when Magic wore one. Jmho

where is izzo's left hand?
is the look on rocket's face a clue?
Zay looking less than enthusiastic with a half smile. Izzo ... give it up bro. You should spend more time rewriting your school's sexual harassment policy.

Last edited:
We are playing with house money on this guy. We already have a sweet class. Forget the visits and just remember IS enjoyed Cuse, his parents are close, his summer league teammates are on Cuse. We are in the conversation with this guy. Cannot ask for more. I am looking forward to this going down to the wire. This is the kind of energy in recruiting we used to have. I like it.
5D81295B-BCAA-4EBA-8E74-E542BE4A586C.gif

Twitter is never a pure indicator with these recruits until they make a decision, however I don't really care for how much he tweeted about his MSU visit vs mainly just one little thing for his Cuse visit. Not a good idea to ever read too deep into it but still sucks seeing this stuff.

Twitter is never a pure indicator with these recruits until they make a decision, however I don't really care for how much he tweeted about his MSU visit vs mainly just one little thing for his Cuse visit. Not a good idea to ever read too deep into it but still sucks seeing this stuff.
Pretty sure he had a great visit to Syracuse

Should we set that up?
I deleted it b/c no one would believe it's possible.

PS .. Is there a FM tail gate for the BB games? Just curious ...

I deleted it b/c no one would believe it's possible.

PS .. Is there a FM tail gate for the BB games? Just curious ...

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.