Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't read much into it. After all, LeBron proclaimed he could care less about the Laker's in fighting.
People misuse words all the time.:(

Doesn’t help that we kick off with a quiet Dome and MSU and Duke lead off with marquee, big time games.

I’m not saying Cuse has some type of amazing offense year in and year out but MSU’s offense is always trash. Take a good look IS
That's hilarious. SU just hung 66 on E. Washington and MSU has 84 against Kansas with 1:18 to go. I love SU but there offense sucks.

Ok box score observer. If you think we were only capable of putting up 66 points tonight, yikes
We were capable of one-fitty. But we didn’t score one-fitty.
It's a conscious choice. - It's a choice, man.

That's hilarious. SU just hung 66 on E. Washington and MSU has 84 against Kansas with 1:18 to go. I love SU but there offense sucks.
on the other hand, he can see clearly that in the syracuse offense is usually built around a featured foward, and here, the featured forward gets featured

Last edited:
on the other hand, he can see clearly that in the syracuse offense is usually built around a featured foward, and here, the featured forward gets featured
But do you think Boeheim will play him at forward? Or will he play him at center a'la Lydon if it gets our 5 best on the floor? I'm kind of afraid he wants to spend a year proving he can play PF and probably proving he can defend that position in man to man defense.

I love SU but there offense sucks.

hot-take.jpg

And you missed that: 1) the other team scored 34; 2) SU's starting point guard was in street clothes; 3) the backup SG who went 1-11 was a freshman playing in his first college game; and 4) the normally-starting SG was trying to play PG; and 5) the backup PG, also a freshman playing in his first college game, is recovering from a nasty ankle sprain. Lighten up. They'll be a LOT better this year on offense and their defense will be legit once the rotation normalizes.

Last edited:
Virginia only scored 73 against the Towson Tigers. They must not be very good either.

Virginia only scored 73 against the Towson Tigers. They must not be very good either.
Ah man way to spoil it for me. I'm watching the game. Kyle Guy looks horrible this game tho. Must be thinking too much. Ty Jerome hit 5 3 pointers so far. They got shooters.

But do you think Boeheim will play him at forward? Or will he play him at center a'la Lydon if it gets our 5 best on the floor? I'm kind of afraid he wants to spend a year proving he can play PF and probably proving he can defend that position in man to man defense.
i don't think he's coming here in any case. i was just posting a rejoinder to the post ripping our offense

From the recent videos, it certainly does not appear that he has his mind made up on any school. I don't think he is just BSing. Clearly, these are all pretty darn good options. In reality there is no way he can go wrong with any of them.

I'm sure their pitch is "You can be the next Draymond Green."

If that's their pitch, and I was Isaiah, I'd be less than flattered. Not only because he was a four year player, but moreover, a Punk, and a dirty as all get out douche bag.

I’m not saying Cuse has some type of amazing offense year in and year out but MSU’s offense is always trash. Take a good look IS

That is just factually incorrect. Last year was MSU’s worst offensive team in years. However they were still #58 in KenPom’s AdjO. Year before they were #2. #14 the year before that. Hardly trash, lol. They always play a good schedule also.

Last edited:
Year in and year out MSU use to play a top 5 schedule. In some years a brutal schedule, but Izzo has backed off from that practice. Strength of schedule the past 3 years: MSU 62/18/57 ansd SU 27/57/18.

Year in and year out MSU use to play a top 5 schedule. In some years a brutal schedule, but Izzo has backed off from that practice. Strength of schedule the past 3 years: MSU 62/18/57 ansd SU 27/57/18.
Is that OOC SOS or just overall SOS? Because the B10 hasn't been as good as the ACC and MSU has been the best team in the B10 the past several years. So naturally our overall SOS would be higher, as for OOC SOS I wouldn't be surprised if Sparty's was higher

Status
Not open for further replies.