Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one has a short interview and you can see Stewart hanging with dukes 4 freshman studs.

Hate to say it but Duke is THE Destination school smh. Its going to be really hard to beat them out for Zay

Why is it that everytime a top player that SU is attempting to recruit who chooses another school must have offered $$. I don't get it.

Don’t know if you’ve been following current events but it is well established now in federal court that players get paid to attend certain programs. We know from admitted evidence that at least one of those players asking for money is now at Duke. It is 100% possible that players are paid by similar mechanisms to play for Syracuse, but it is pretty well beyond doubt that Duke pays more.

What I don't understand about some of these top guys is that if your that good your going to get paid regardless. Stewart disappoints me beyond belief. He wants to be a follower and not a leader at Syracuse which is disappointing. I thought given the effort we gave for him we would be in his top two which I guess its not meant to be. I hope we beat Dukes a#$ when we see him next year and JoeG hits 20 3's.

What I don't understand about some of these top guys is that if your that good your going to get paid regardless. Stewart disappoints me beyond belief. He wants to be a follower and not a leader at Syracuse which is disappointing. I thought given the effort we gave for him we would be in his top two which I guess its not meant to be. I hope we beat Dukes a#$ when we see him next year and JoeG hits 20 3's.

There’s a good chance we don’t see him at all next year.

Isn’t this a violation? Looks like he’s participating in a workout.
I'm not sure of the rules but a lot of kids go through a workout without coaches being present. I think team managers etc can be around and players can play pickup games. I'm sure coaches watch somehow.

I have a hard time believing he is going to Washington that’s the dumbest place he could ever go.

What’s your reasoning to be so strong against Washington?

Status
Not open for further replies.