Class of 2020 - PF Jaylon Gibson (NC) decommits from Wake Forest | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Jaylon Gibson (NC) decommits from Wake Forest

So this one's not happening right? Been real quiet except for schools reaching out to him. After that theres been nothing.

So this one's not happening right? Been real quiet except for schools reaching out to him. After that theres been nothing.
But the whole thing is pretty quiet, no top # list or anything. I prefer Frank but this kid has skill and is probably better on the offensive end, but that isn't saying much.

IMO we need a guy who can play on the defensive end first and develop on the offensive end because none of these guys are going to be feed the ball year 1.

Last edited:
I would also add that I would take Jaylon or Frank over Marek playing backup center.

Edwards needs to RS to gain weight and JBA probably isn't ready yet, why else would we be going this hard for another big.

Edwards showed some nice flashes last year and got some decent minutes. Assuming he makes some progress between his freshman and sophomore season, why would he want to redshirt?
To put himself in the best position to reach his potential as a successful player

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom