Class of 2020 - PF Jaylon Gibson (NC) decommits from Wake Forest | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Jaylon Gibson (NC) decommits from Wake Forest

JB must be unhappy with his returning big men.
I think it’s more adding big bodies. Our bigs have shown to be foul prone. I was as skeptical of Sid as anyone, but he really started to play well at the end of the year. JB has also been very upbeat about Sid and some of our guys.

Looks like Wake actually had some decent talent in the pipeline.

So, of course now is when they can Manning - and all those guys are:
he gone.

So we hire Manning as our big man coach and get all his recruits.

He actually did a decent job with the bigs at KU but I don't know about those recruits :)

So we hire Manning as our big man coach and get all his recruits.

So, which of Griff, GMac, or Red are we gonna can, to make room for Manning? :rolleyes:

Nice. Now we are going to get rejected by a 3 star
Hate to re-hash the negative but that already happened this month when a former kid from Henniger (Ballard) chose to go to FSU
Gotta keep shooting when you have scholarships available

A) Do you think the staff is just now going after bigs for '20? Really?
B) Ranking - well then the coaches at L'vlle, Maryland, Miami etc must not be able to judge talent anymore

lol your posts are... something
Name another big besides Isaiah Jackson that we seriously went after before the season was over.

Just because a school shows interest, doesn't mean they have offered. So if all of the popular kids start doing drugs, that's a good reason to try it?

With 3 centers already on the roster, I can understand taking an experienced graduate Center transfer to help in this upcoming season. I can also see the possibility of pursuing/adding a Frank Anselem (2020) or a Kuluel Mading (2021). I do not see going after every 2020 C that re-opens their recruitment.

There are a number of 2021 C recruits that Syracuse is involved with. If we decide to take Anselem or Mading then we take ourselves out of the running for any other 2021 C recruit. If we get one of these two then fine, each is a prospect and will not command a ton of minutes initially. Outside of these two, I don’t see us going after any other 2020 decommits at this time. Believe that we stand pat and roll the dice with Sidibe, Ajak and Edwards for 2020.

Name another big besides Isaiah Jackson that we seriously went after before the season was over.

Just because a school shows interest, doesn't mean they have offered. So if all of the popular kids start doing drugs, that's a good reason to try it?

Pretty sure they offered Dainja, Dickinson and Omoruyi to start...

The staff must see some intriguing upside as this would purely be a luxury pickup.

I don’t think this implies disappointment with current bigs.

Iowa would make a lot of sense if they can make room. Maybe one of Fran's kids goes off scholarship - sound familiar, anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom