Class of 2020 - PF Jonathan Kuminga (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Jonathan Kuminga (GA) Offered

Unclear where he is actually from. Thread mentions Georgia, then a school in West Virginia, and AAU in New York. Anyone have any info?

Jonathan Kuminga is from the Congo but stateside has played high school ball in GA (Lincoln Academy) and WV (Huntington Prep). He plays AAU for the NY Rens in the EYBL. I watched him play in the spring with Cockburn, Lecque, Bertram, and company. He was finishing his freshman year. Nice player.

The number one honors for his class is a toss-up between him and Terrance Clark in my opinion. Jonathan is 6'8-6'9 and listed as a small/power forward with some guard skills. Can play and guard multiple positions. Shoots from three at a good rate and can get to the rim with ease.

GMac is on this one. I believe he is going to play high school hoops for Our Savior New American in NY this year.

Last edited:
Jonathan Kuminga is from the Congo but stateside has played high school ball in GA (Lincoln Academy) and WV (Huntington Prep). He plays AAU for the NY Rens in the EYBL. I watched him play in the spring with Cockburn, Lecque, Bertram, and company. He was finishing his freshman year. Nice player.

The number one honors for his class is a toss-up between him and Terrance Clark in my opinion. Jonathan is 6'8-6'9 and listed as a small/power forward with some guard skills. Can play and guard multiple positions. Shoots from three at a good rate and can get to the rim with ease.

GMac is on this one. I believe he is going to play high school hoops for Our Savior New American in NY this year.
Thanks for the info! I noticed Our Savior New American was listed as his school in CDNcuse's thread about the Pangos camp. Well traveled kid for a sophomore in high school.

And unfortunately was offered by Kentucky on an unofficial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom