Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

Is it just me, or does it seem that K goes after guys sometimes just to keep them from going to Syracuse? Jordan Tucker is from the same area as Filipowski, right?
It's not "just" you; it's a big club. But, IMO it doesn't make sense to think that Duke, or anybody else, would take a player just to keep them away from another team. Not in basketball, not with only 13 ships available.

Duke takes who they want. Not literally (close), but you know what I mean.

It's not "just" you; it's a big club. But, IMO it doesn't make sense to think that Duke, or anybody else, would take a player just to keep them away from another team. Not in basketball, not with only 13 ships available.

Duke takes who they want. Not literally (close), but you know what I mean.
Not nowadays with 13-man rosters.

However, in times past, with rosters of up to 18, it was done. I give you John Wooden grabbing Sven Nater, to sit on the bench behind Bill Walton.

His cuse visit is the 5th-6th. Wonder if he will be able to make it to this?

However, in times past, with rosters of up to 18, it was done. I give you John Wooden grabbing Sven Nater, to sit on the bench behind Bill Walton.
Read a story. Walton always said the best player he played against in college was Nater.
Nater hated that Walton would go hang out in the woods all summer and come back and still be better than Nater, who worked his butt off all summer.

I'll be shocked if this kid doesn't end up at a blue blood school. I think he would look much better at a orange blood school though!

I'll be shocked if this kid doesn't end up at a blue blood school. I think he would look much better at a orange blood school though!

Only blue blood being mentioned on his list is Duke. Hopefully they’ll sign someone higher rated at his spot and he’ll go to Cuse. The majority of schools being mentioned with him are nobody to fear on the recruiting trails.

Wasn't it Swen Nater?

Do you alphabetize your soups in the cupboard? Talk about anal. I doubt Swen cares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom