Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

From his IG...Justin Taylor commented, "hmmm heard you." Would be huge to get those 2 on board! Roddy crootin for the buckeyes makes me want to puke.

May be a hot take but Westry’s better than Roddy and I like our chances.

that said, hope we get Flip

Gotta feel good about his response to Buddy
Screenshot_20210607-202651_Instagram.jpg

I don't put much stock into players recruiting other players because its always lots of talk and zero results, but Buddy seems to actually be a factor in several kids choosing Cuse. Got to give the kid credit.

… such as?

I mean, JGIII - that’s kinda a given.
And I’d imagine Symir, since he’s another City Rocks guy.

Anybody else?

you know that this means that Buddy will actually be the next head coach, since he’s the best recruiter on staff.

… such as?

I mean, JGIII - that’s kinda a given.
And I’d imagine Symir, since he’s another City Rocks guy.

Anybody else?

you know that this means that Buddy will actually be the next head coach, since he’s the best recruiter on staff.
Don't forget Cole...

Filipowski just feels like a fit, doesn't he?

Sounds like Flip's first official went as well as it could (minus the SU commitment of course). Loved all SU has to offer from basketball to school to coaches, etc. Don't expect a decision or a trimmed list anytime soon though. Going to take the rest of his scheduled officials then worry about Peach Jam. Revisit his schools and lists after that.. then decide about his senior officials.

Sounds like Flip's first official went as well as it could (minus the SU commitment of course). Loved all SU has to offer from basketball to school to coaches, etc. Don't expect a decision or a trimmed list anytime soon though. Going to take the rest of his scheduled officials then worry about Peach Jam. Revisit his schools and lists after that.. then decide about his senior officials.

CR is already looking to move on from Flip because he didn’t commit while there.

CR is already looking to move on from Flip because he didn’t commit while there.

No give this kid some air. He just had his official. Chance is different cause he official was Feb 2020. Yes I want to cut bait with him. Also dad got involved like it was his recruitment not his son. Not to parents and I am one I'll have to with my daughter dont try and love your ambitions through your children.

Duke game February 2020. Then dad got involved and stopped him from committing.
It was UNC game (John Wallace jersey retirement game). Why does everyone say it was Duke game

We couldn't get a backdrop big enough or in the right color... Even Nebraska looked better with Westry and they were just standing in a hallway. I hope they step this up

We couldn't get a backdrop big enough or in the right color... Even Nebraska looked better with Westry and they were just standing in a hallway. I hope they step this up
That looks like a green screen to me. Can insert graphics and things on it, it’s that color for a reason.

Duke game February 2020. Then dad got involved and stopped him from committing.
And no one stopped Dior from committing, and we have a better chance of getting Westry. Honestly, it’s like you try to be impossible.

That looks like a green screen to me. Can insert graphics and things on it, it’s that color for a reason.
Yeah man but look at the shadows and wrinkles. Cuse should be able to do better than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom