Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

Have a friend who is relatively close to Filipowski. Family and location could be an important factor that helps us with this recruitment.

Iowa & Ohio State are next two visits. Duke is Duke. But our proximity to home is something these other schools can't match.

Have a friend who is relatively close to Filipowski. Family and location could be an important factor that helps us with this recruitment.

Iowa & Ohio State are next two visits. Duke is Duke. But our proximity to home is something these other schools can't match.

If nothing else, it sounds like the visit went extremely well, and that the entirety of the program / players / coaches / school made a big impression on him. Primacy associated with being the first visit could also work in our favor.

Kid is big time -- would be a phenomenal "get."

That is good info. Plus, Duke isn’t exactly the same without K. Now it’s just Due.

Filipowski’s heading to Iowa next week. Hope he isn’t friends with this kid, he’s a point guard.

How does Iowa get a 4 star kid from the Northeast to go play there? BC ain't ever gonna be good until they can keep these guys in state.

Sounds like Flip's first official went as well as it could (minus the SU commitment of course). Loved all SU has to offer from basketball to school to coaches, etc. Don't expect a decision or a trimmed list anytime soon though. Going to take the rest of his scheduled officials then worry about Peach Jam. Revisit his schools and lists after that.. then decide about his senior officials.
In the interview Flip makes a reference to his “senior official visits.” I didn’t realize that athletes got to take official visits in both their junior and then their senior years. That sounds like a rule change. Or am I misreading what he’s saying? It used to be that you could take five or six official visits total.

You gotta believe his parents would love for him to be relatively close to home so they can see him play in person during college. We’re the only local/regional school that he’s visiting. That’s gotta give us a big leg up.

In the interview Flip makes a reference to his “senior official visits.” I didn’t realize that athletes got to take official visits in both their junior and then their senior years. That sounds like a rule change. Or am I misreading what he’s saying? It used to be that you could take five or six official visits total.
I think the NCAA moved up the date from which recruits could start talking official visits not too long ago.

Looks like you can start taking them January 1st of your junior year.

Screenshot_20210609-175855_Instagram.jpg

B.C. is ridiculously hard on athletes. They don't get a break. It has really hurt them (obviously). Just as an aside, Arnold and Maria's kid couldn't get in.
Lori Laughlin’s kid got in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom