Class of 2025 - PF Niko Bundalo (OH) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Niko Bundalo (OH) Offered

Interesting. Have we ever had a player from Ohio before?

This kid is a player. He may never crack the top 40, but he will be a pain in someone’s ass for 3-4 years.

This kid looks like he would have huge upside. Have to think all the big boys get involved here eventually with the skill, length, and athleticism in that video.

IMG_6113.jpeg

Well, that's just great.
Were we seriously in on him and he just felt wanted more by other schools? Or was it just initial stages of communication and then we backed off

Were we seriously in on him and he just felt wanted more by other schools? Or was it just initial stages of communication and then we backed off
Just my opinion, we didn't try hard enough. He was not going to visit P.C.. The Head Coach went across the country to visit him and got him to visit. He committed on the visit. Then he flipped to G=town when Ed went to coach there. We weren't doing things like that until the change. We are now.

Just my opinion, we didn't try hard enough. He was not going to visit P.C.. The Head Coach went across the country to visit him and got him to visit. He committed on the visit. Then he flipped to G=town when Ed went to coach there. We weren't doing things like that until the change. We are now.
I wasn't asking about Drew Fielder but about Niko Bundalo. Feels like the only thing I've seen about our connection to him was the initial offer.

I agree about Bundalo. Offered in May. All interviews given by him, at least that I've seen in recent months, do not mention SU...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom