Class of 2016 - PF Sedee Keita (SC) Transferring from St Johns to FIU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PF Sedee Keita (SC) Transferring from St Johns to FIU

Found some footage from last month on him. Getting better and better. Too bad he wasn't a 2015 kid and not committed yet.

If we could get him this year, I think that would be great. But I think we are going to land some bigger fish in the upcoming years. He seems to lack elite athleticism, although he is a smooth athlete and I do like his stroke. I would prefer my centers to be glass eaters and shot blockers. He blocked some shots in that video, but I want to see some video of him grabbing rebounds in traffic against guys his size or bigger.

If we could get him this year, I think that would be great. But I think we are going to land some bigger fish in the upcoming years. He seems to lack elite athleticism, although he is a smooth athlete and I do like his stroke. I would prefer my centers to be glass eaters and shot blockers. He blocked some shots in that video, but I want to see some video of him grabbing rebounds in traffic against guys his size or bigger.

I feel like we REALLY missed out when we didn't land Goodluck Okinoboh. Would have preferred tohave him for 3 or 4 years instead of McCullough for 7 games.

We could certainly use him now.

Found some footage from last month on him. Getting better and better. Too bad he wasn't a 2015 kid and not committed yet.
Well, Duke and UK seem to be successful getting kids to re-classify.

Saw this posted on Francis twitter and no SU - not surprised

Dean Francis ‏@OttosWorld365 35m35 minutes ago
Dean Francis retweeted Alex Kline

Was a main #Cuse big man target at one point.

Dean Francis added,

Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop
2016 Putnam Science (CT) PF Sedee Keita is down to Providence, Temple, LSU, UNLV, South Carolina & Penn State.
I think Chukwu has changed the big man equation.

longtimefan said:
I think Chukwu has changed the big man equation.

Would it be safe to assume JB was a bigger fan of his than Hop is?

Saw this posted on Francis twitter and no SU - not surprised

Dean Francis ‏@OttosWorld365 35m35 minutes ago
Dean Francis retweeted Alex Kline

Was a main #Cuse big man target at one point.

Dean Francis added,

Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop
2016 Putnam Science (CT) PF Sedee Keita is down to Providence, Temple, LSU, UNLV, South Carolina & Penn State.
that's quite a diverse listing of schools there. you're not going to find a much bigger difference in the college experience than Providence College vs LSU vs UNLV - will be interesting

Oops, I said woah because I confused him with Silva lol. I thought Silva was transferring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom