Class of 2018 - PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt

Recap from Friday night and his two games yesterday...
He is an absolute beast but so agile for his size. Love everything about his game. Simi and Ignas are quite a duo.. a lot to handle for most teams. It sounds like his recruitment is wide open as he talking to lots of schools.

We need to keep tapping into our Canadian pipeline... lots of talent across the border and it is basically our backyard.

Good article on Canada/recruiting...

Thank you for Ennis, Brissett and I think Joseph too

IMHO I don't think he ends up at SU which is a shame but it is what it is.

So I've totally learned my lesson not to put too much stock into these interviews but from the sounds of this one it sounds like cuse is backing off...which I guess could be true seeing as tho we all kind of know the 3 guys we are going after hard. Let's just hope we land those 3. Sounds like Indiana is going real hard after carey.

So I've totally learned my lesson not to put too much stock into these interviews but from the sounds of this one it sounds like cuse is backing off...which I guess could be true seeing as tho we all kind of know the 3 guys we are going after hard. Let's just hope we land those 3. Sounds like Indiana is going real hard after carey.
We've gotta start showing interest in other PGS to be safe. We shown some with David Dike but not much and that was months ago. I dont know how much of a chance we have with MCW's brother with the Washington offer but we'd be stupid not to try. Then i dont know whod we go after next? I'd personally look towards Noah Locke. We've looked at him a little.

We've gotta start showing interest in other PGS to be safe. We shown some with David Dike but not much and that was months ago. I dont know how much of a chance we have with MCW's brother with the Washington offer but we'd be stupid not to try. Then i dont know whod we go after next? I'd personally look towards Noah Locke. We've looked at him a little.

I may have asked this before, but are folks now basically saying that we are an inferior school now that UW has Hop, or that we have been and it's just now that they're competiting with guys we may have went for otherwise? I really hope neither is the case, but not much would surprise me anymore with this team.

I'm wondering, is his name pronounced like it would be in the joke my fellow Captain made? Either way, I appreciate it, gave me a smile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom