Class of 2020 - PF Xavier Foster (IA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Xavier Foster (IA)

GoCuse14

All Conference

Buddy of mine's kid

Wasn’t sure where to put this. We aren’t recruiting him at all from what his dad has told me. But anyway, the kid in this video (Xavier Foster) is the son of my college roommate.

These are highlights from a game last night. The kid moves really well for being being 6’11. Shoots well also. Was offered by Iowa and Iowa State last year as a freshman when he started hitting summer circuit. Rumor has is Kansas and other big Midwest schools are starting to show interest.

Iowa isn’t a Cuse hotbed and we likely won’t go after him, but he’s pretty fun to watch.

Buddy of mine's kid

Wasn’t sure where to put this. We aren’t recruiting him at all from what his dad has told me. But anyway, the kid in this video (Xavier Foster) is the son of my college roommate.

These are highlights from a game last night. The kid moves really well for being being 6’11. Shoots well also. Was offered by Iowa and Iowa State last year as a freshman when he started hitting summer circuit. Rumor has is Kansas and other big Midwest schools are starting to show interest.

Iowa isn’t a Cuse hotbed and we likely won’t go after him, but he’s pretty fun to watch.
I think if SU knew there was a strong interest, they would persue it.

I’m going to see what I can do about getting a highlight video from his dad. He’s only a sophomore so not sure what all he has.

From what I’ve seen of him. He’s a perfect 4 in our system. But I’m a wrestler...sooooo

Attachments

• DC6DEBD9-1FA7-472F-A719-3C27DDCB02B1.jpeg
    DC6DEBD9-1FA7-472F-A719-3C27DDCB02B1.jpeg
    380.2 KB · Views: 67