Class of 2023 - PG Bronny James Jr. (CA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Bronny James Jr. (CA)

If his last name wasn’t James where would he be ranked?
Dunno. But his talent is there - the question is how it translates to a college and pro game.

His team hasn't been that great nor that dominant, ending in 2023Syracuse fashion...

If his last name wasn’t James where would he be ranked?
See that in a lot of sports with siblings and parents. The offspring or siblings get rated higher than they should. Not meaning they aren't good but they are likely getting a superficial increase in perception of them.

See that in a lot of sports with siblings and parents. The offspring or siblings get rated higher than they should. Not meaning they aren't good but they are likely getting a superficial increase in perception of them.

I dunno, wasnt kenyon martin’s kid a 3* and went to nba after pg year… seems like he was underrated

Bronny is pretty damn good by all accounts

Last edited:
If the kid is an NBA player, the rest of the league should be ashamed of themselves for how they let Rich Paul control this whole process.
I am sure there were threats that if anyone drafted Bronny, no Klutch clients would sign or resign with that team.
If he is not an NBA player, then I get the Lakers drafting him (rather than signing him as a FA) as a goodwill gesture to LBJ.