Class of 2022 - PG Bryce Lindsay (MD) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Bryce Lindsay (MD)

This has been kind of a weird one. Kid would be a multi year player but seems like staff is waiting on others, maybe Copeland, before offering.

No offense to the kid, but I hope he is option D.

Why? This kid is smooth
As far as highlight videos go, that is pretty pedestrian. I question his ability to finish with his left hand based on how he contorted his body to be able to finish with his right when it would have been a simple left handed layup. And the way it is cut doesn’t really show him breaking down his man effectively. I would have to see some full games to get a good idea of him as a player. Also, his release looks slow and low to me.

Last edited:
As far as highlight videos go, that is pretty pedestrian. I question his ability to finish with his left hand based on how he contorted his body to be able to finish with his right when it would have been a simple left handed layup. And the way it is cut doesn’t really show him breaking down his man effectively. I would have to see some full games to get a good idea of him as a player. Also, his release looks slow and low to me.
Fair enough... I also noticed the right handed finish on the left of the basket but he seemed to have a decent left dribbling...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Additionally, there always are those guys with fancy dribbling skills that are useless on the court, but look nice standing still.

He looks like one of those "nowhere dribblers."

Stay on this kid. He isn't just a shooter he can take the ball to the hoop with much success.

Kids showing out at peach jam...have a feeling he won't be unrated on some of the recruiting sites for much longer.

Kids showing out at peach jam...have a feeling he won't be unrated on some of the recruiting sites for much longer.
Not too be rude but I believe Bruce is Syracuse’s PG recruiting plan D or E at this time. Things could change but I‘m hoping that one of plans A-C commit to Syracuse by the end of August.

Slick Rick is out here grinding*.

*on the recruiting trail.
E9D5F497-8D86-4BC5-9050-266459B30254.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors