Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

Dean is just another example of guys that we have lost here.

Well, part of it was that he had to make a living from his content. Nobody begrudges him that.
But, yes, idiots grilling people about their sources has driven away many good contributors to the board.

It’s good news he’s taking his visit to Xavier. Obviously means he wasn’t blown away by Nova. Not enough to commit to them while there. And the crazy way recruiting works out is he could have gave us a silent verbal but still wanted to take visits to make sure he wanted to be at Syracuse. Just throwing my thoughts out there doesn’t mean it’s true or not.
He would be the starter here. Nova just signed the PSU kid and have other guards rostered. Xavier is still looking and in the hunt for a kid they could hand the keys to even if Leffew picked them. SU is still the safest bet for him to load up on PT. This delay has to be about the bidding at this point.

Or, Red's big board changed very recently. To be clear, that's just a wild guess. But, something changed this weekend. Cone of silence.
Cone of silence is right. Something is going on. I will just throw this out, and there is nothing to back this up, maybe we are the hold up on Leffew.

Truthfully, we are very selective. At the end of every year, we have a nomination (of posters on this board) and see who we would like to ask to join us. If one person says no, that is it. But if everyone agrees, we ask the person if they would like to join. Only Alsacs has ever turned us down. And he wasn't really asked. I asked him if I could nominate him and he said he was already on a private board and that was enough for him.
::wondering if my clutch consistent use of the Denzel Washington Boom gif with new Syracuse recruiting commitments is going to get me that invite:: ;)

Cone of silence is right. Something is going on. I will just throw this out, and there is nothing to back this up, maybe we are the hold up on Leffew.
So he goes from number 1 on Reds board to Cuse having second thoughts. It's possible. maybe the chemistry was off, or maybe Reds received wind of other potential players. Regardless this one seems different.

So he goes from number 1 on Reds board to Cuse having second thoughts. It's possible. maybe the chemistry was off, or maybe Reds received wind of other potential players. Regardless this one seems different.
That was just me throwing it out there. I don't know that he is anywhere other than #1 on our board. Just a hopeful tea leaf thing.

Last edited:
Truthfully, we are very selective. At the end of every year, we have a nomination (of posters on this board) and see who we would like to ask to join us. If one person says no, that is it. But if everyone agrees, we ask the person if they would like to join. Only Alsacs has ever turned us down. And he wasn't really asked. I asked him if I could nominate him and he said he was already on a private board and that was enough for him.

Now we all have to wonder if we were blocked or worse yet never nominated :confused:

By the way, the cone of silence was one great routine. The guy outside the cone was the only one that could hear both sides talking.

It is rare for someone to be blocked. And like fight club, I proably haven't made friends with bringing to light.
lol, all good I was just making a joke. Before I stopped taking myself seriously I might have lost 20 minutes of sleep wonder how a secrete group could deny themselves the pleasure of my company.

Well, part of it was that he had to make a living from his content. Nobody begrudges him that.
But, yes, idiots grilling people about their sources has driven away many good contributors to the board.
He is a little late on Patreon regarding Leffee but not complaining.

And we didn't do that. As said above a number of times, red has liked and respected this guy for years.
Yeah, I would assume that would be really short-sighted. You know better than I do but even without knowing, I would have had a hard time seeing the logic there.