Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

I'm just saying, Tyus Battle couldn't play point according to most, until he was thrust into the role at end of 2019, and he played it better than anyone on that roster. Now does JJ have that ability, not sure, but he probably can be as adequate in the passing and ball handling aspect as Judah.
Huh? Battle played 1 game at point and we lost in the tourney in the 1st round. Losing Howard was a major negative that year.

Feeling like a game now. Would've thought the uni pics would be the commitment not the #notcommitted ones that the highschool kids do after visits. He's just trolling us!

Why can't stuff just be easy for us. Seems like someone is always trying to use us to get something else.

I think he’s working us for more $.

I hope we have a do not exceed number. I would guess part of not paying for Mack was that he would want the same or more the following year. At least Leffew would clear the books for the 25 season.

Feels the board's excess worry is based in that with a Malik Mack, there was a clear alternative plan in Leffew. No Leffew, things get very interesting, and mighty unclear.

I mean…. I said watch for pope to Kentucky and posted it on Here and on Twitter an hour or two before this dude did…. am I his sources?!?!
That kid just steals from Trilly Donovan lol

Huh? Battle played 1 game at point and we lost in the tourney in the 1st round. Losing Howard was a major negative that year.
He played point a few times iirc when Frank was hurt or sitting.

He played point a few times iirc when Frank was hurt or sitting.
Nope, Carey played point in the two MSG games when Frank sat including the infamous UConn game where he looked like a future star

I think Cuse can offer Leffew a larger role and more familiarity (with his old coach on staff) but I think Nova can pay more but have him in a role player type of role

Procaccino?

Sounds like something you get at Starbucks.

He's an SU student, to boot.
The Fonz. He's jumped the shark.

Attachments

• fonz.jpg
    fonz.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 11
I think Cuse can offer Leffew a larger role and more familiarity (with his old coach on staff) but I think Nova can pay more but have him in a role player type of role

Nova is a mess- they’ve got a patched together roster right now and with Bambi leaving Leffew would have a bigger role there too just on an awful team