Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

Yeah well I'll be dancing with myself at the white wedding.
boo this man.gif

Sit back and relax, folks. If Red could navigate this past season without it becoming an epic dumpster fire, he's going to get somebody that's a culture and system fit. The hand-wringing about being outbid is absurd. We'll get the right guys.

most portal commitments are pretty much a done deal prior to the visit. This one is obviously different. No sense on bringing a kid into the fold that doesn't want to be here. If he moves on Red will figure it out.
If after meeting Fran and FLJ and not committing, maybe doesn't fit DART or CAB, time to move on. Sure Red will find someone.

If Villanova has a bigger bag we are in trouble ..big teouble
Yeah, I saw that comment and I was like huh, how is that. I guess any school can out bid a school for a given player, my concern is that we need multiple players so we have several bags to fill and maybe keep filling.

They blew up the house too
Once again, the New York commission ordered Philly mob boss Nicky Scarfo to make sure that every person responsible was killed. And they were. They didn't like the idea that mob bosses could be killed without permission. Just saw a show on that yesterday. Oh, and I love that song. And now I can't get it out of my head. Thx guys.

Last edited:
Once again, the New York commission ordered Philly mob boss Nicky Scarfo to make sure that every person responsible was killed. And they were. They didn't like the idea that mob bosses could be killed without permission. Just saw a show on that yesterday. Oh, and I love that song. And now I can't get it out of my head. Thx guys.
We need to draw what we can from the Central Trust and get these guys committed.